Friday, March 9, 2012

Good Morning!






So I realize that I am just posting filler pictures because I haven't cooked any new recipes, but I swear I'm cooking again this weekend! I actually cooked chicken adobo yesterday but I couldn't make it look pretty and the lighting was bad, so I decided not to post about it. Anyway, I wanted to take this time to show you all what Nate had gotten me for Valentine's day! He got me a Chemex coffee maker which I have been debating on getting forever now. I used to have a drip coffee machine, but it started leaking whenever I would make coffee so it was time for an upgrade. Anyway, I woke up super early this morning and instead of going to the gym, I made some coffee! I want to make this a daily routine, but I highly doubt that will happen. =) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment