Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Shame on me for not updating more often. I haven't even been very busy so I have no excuse. I did attempt to make strawberry cupcakes though and was super excited to finally be able to use my cakestand, but the cupcakes were a fail. The frosting turned out extremely liquidy and couldn't even frost the cupcakes so I left them off the blog. So I turned to this trusty buffalo chicken dip that I made for a get together the other day. Just by looking at the ingredients, you just know it's going to be heart attack good. Below is the recipe. I promise I will put more time into my blog soon enough!

Ingredients:
1 whole shredded chicken
1 16 ounce bottle of blue cheese
1 cup Frank's hot sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
16 ounces of cream cheese
green onions for garnish

Instructions:
1. Combine chicken, dressing, Frank's, and 3/4 cup shredded cheese with the cream cheese in a saucepan.
2. Melt over medium low heat until it's smooth.
3. Place mixture in a 9 by 13 baking dish. Sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese on top.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes and serve with chips.

1 comment: