Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday




I need a backyard. I need a fixed lens. I need a studio! This weekend, I went to Mike and Emily's for Super Bowl Sunday where the lovely Emily made us baked taquitos. I can't say they were the most authentic taquitos because 1. they were baked and 2. they had cream cheese inside, but they were delicious nonetheless! I shot the first picture outside in Mike and Emily's backyard and gosh I really love shooting in direct sunlight. I can increase the aperture as much as I want, which really gives a lot more focus to the photo, which I LOVE being able to do.


Then the second picture was taken with Emily's fixed lens, which was super fun to play around with. It's a great lens to have for indoor photography, where I need great help in. I think it's time to start saving up for a fixed lens! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment