Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Honey Vinaigrette







So, this salad dressing was inspired by Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc at Home, which I HIGHLY recommend. He has many recipes of vinaigrettes and I gravitated towards this Honey one. I made some adjustments to make it not so oily and was really pleased with the outcome. This recipe is slightly sweet and very light.

On another note, I tried my camera on the manual setting today and did NOT realize how hard it was to focus on an item. All my pictures were blurry and I have no idea why, so I'll be using autofocus until I figure it out. Additionally, I tried about 10 photos using different ISO settings and didn't notice anything different in all ten photos. Gosh, this is going to take a lot of time. Practice makes perfect! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment