Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Garam Masala Chicken



So, I've definitely blogged about this dish in my last blog, but I wanted to post it again because I really wanted to be able to reference it here since I deleted my other blogs. So, my friend, Jason actually gave us his mom's recipe for this amazing chicken. I had never tried anything with garam masala in it, but now I really want to find more recipes with it. It not only has great flavor, but actually thickens sauces really quickly. I accompanied this chicken with store bought garlic naan from Trader Joe's, which I highly recommend. This dish has so much flavor and the perfect amount of spice.

I know it seems like I haven't cooked in a while, but I have! I made this brown sugar salmon last week, but just didn't feel like it was up to par for my blog. I'm realizing that I am bad at choosing recipes. I try to choose recipes that are really easy, but maybe I have to start going for recipes with more depth of flavor.

Anyway, below is the recipe for the garam masala chicken. And I know I said I was going to choose a recipe from the Bon Appetit magazine, but I might go with a recipe from my new cookbook! Stand by.










1 comment: