Monday, September 5, 2011

GAZPACHO

Gazpacho! So, my boyfriend's sister in law made this amazing gazpacho a few weeks ago and I had to make it myself. I actually bought the cookbook because they have made a few things from there that I just love. I'm sure other recipes (like albondigas meatballs) will make it to this blog. ;) Anyway, this gazpacho recipe is tough! It sounds easy, but I decided to take the difficult route which I probably won't do next time. I actually peeled each tomato even though the recipe didn't call for it. The soup is normally a reddish orangish pretty hue instead of this pink ugly color but it still tastes good! It's refreshing, flavorful, and very addicting.

On another note, I got photoshop! I have Jason to thank for installing it and Faye to thank for teaching me few basics. So watch out for a few improvements in the blog!






1 comment: