Sunday, September 11, 2011

Albondigas Meatballs with Salsa Espanola





So I am continuing my way through The Cuisines of Spain cookbook and I love these meatballs. It has the simplest ingredients, but creates something so amazing. It's a little time consuming but well worth the time. Now, if you haven't noticed, I got new plates and the pictures above are my attempt at food styling. However, don't be fooled because when I actually ate the meatballs, I ladled about 2 more cups of sauce onto that plate. I attempted to make french fries but I don't think they turned out exactly the way I wanted them too so I will keep trying.

I've decided that I love cooking with wine. I don't actually like the taste of wine to drink, but cooking with it adds such depth of flavor that you can't get from herbs or spices. I'm really going to try to find more recipes that involve wine. Below is the albondigas meatball recipe shown with my newfound Photoshop skills! ;)


1 comment:

  1. The plate is really legit Christine! Looking all pro with the recipe over the picture too! Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete