Monday, January 16, 2012

Banana oatmeal flax muffins



In lieu of the new year, I decided to make a healthy muffin. My coworker Claudine gave me this recipe and I only altered it a little bit. Instead of 2 tsp of cinnamon, I used 1 since I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon. This recipe is so simple and healthy, I will definitely be making it again. It is not sweet at all so don't expect the taste of a blueberry muffin, but it tastes great with bananas and is a great source of fiber. I will definitely be eating these for breakfast for the next few days.


I wasn't happy with the photos that I got from this shoot. It was overcast outside so I didn't get a whole lot of light and just didn't put in the time to style the scene that well. I keep letting laziness get the best of me. =) I do have some exciting events coming up soon though! I've gotten involved with a group of my high school friends to open up a pop-up restaurant for one night and possibly more if it goes well. We have some great recipes planned out and I can't wait to get some pictures posted, but it probably won't be for a while since we have a lot of kinks to work out first. Anyway, I hope you like the muffins!



No comments:

Post a Comment